Vegalish UK Ltd Terms of Service
This website is operated by or on behalf of Vegalish UK Ltd, a company registered in England under company number 11581841 and having its registered office at 1A Potternewton Lane, Chapel Allerton, LEEDS, UNITED KINGDOM, LS7 3LW. You can contact us by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By accessing the website at https://www.vegalish.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Vegalish UK Ltd’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Vegalish UK Ltd’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Vegalish UK Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Vegalish UK Ltd’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Vegalish UK Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Vegalish UK Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Vegalish UK Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Vegalish UK Ltd’s website, even if Vegalish UK Ltd or a Vegalish UK Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Vegalish UK Ltd’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Vegalish UK Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Vegalish UK Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Vegalish UK Ltd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Vegalish UK Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Vegalish UK Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Vegalish UK Ltd may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Leeds and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
We use royalmail and parcel2go for shipping. Products can only be delivered to addresses within the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, unless indicated otherwise on our Website.
Please note that delivery times within the UK are typically within 3-4 days of posting but that may vary due to stock availability, your delivery address and circumstances out of our control
Vegalish UK Ltd will not be liable for any delays in the delivery of boxes. It is the responsibility of customers to report any lost boxes to the Royal Mail / parcel2go and us within 7 days of your expected delivery date.
The risk of loss and title for the items pass to you from the time of delivery.
Should you change address it is your responsibility to update your address details in the relevant section of the website. You will be liable to pay for any items sent to the wrong address.
- Cancellations and Returns
You can cancel the order within 14 days (includes weekend and bank holidays) after the delivery has been received by you. Please drop us an email first to email@example.com first with reasons why you would like to cancel.
Pre delivery cancellations will be refunded including shipping costs. If an order has been dispatched or already delivered, you will cover the postage cost for returning the items.
- The returned goods are in original and unused condition
- Packaging must be unopened with any seals intact
- Where the goods are damaged we will need to see the photographic evidence.
- Items returned to us will require inspection before any refund can be offered.
- Refunds, once fully accepted by us, will only be made via the credit/debit card or Paypal account used for the original transaction, within a certain amount of days.
We take every effort to provide you best service possible and delivery the product in great condition. Remember when you sign for the delivery you are in essence signing for the goods to be in good order so always check before signing.
If you find any of our products leaked/bloated, please let us know and we will refund 100% of the cost including shipping costs.
Postal address to return the goods: 22 Pennyfield Close, Meanwood, Leeds, LS6 4NZ
We make no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services. No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind. No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
- Liability and Indemnity
We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
We shall not be liable if you fail to follow the usage and storage instructions stated on our product’s packaging.
As a user of the website you agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
We reserves the right to change the Web Site, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Web Site following the changes.
Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
- Contact Us
If you need to contact us for any reason, our contact details are as follows:
1A Potternewton Lane, Chapel Allerton, LEEDS, UNITED KINGDOM, LS7 3LW